Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here We Go....

Ok so I have been avoiding this for quite some time. Even as I type, I have left the computer several times and thought about how to do this.
"How I am Doing...Really" is meant to be honest, real, and vulnerable. It is not meant to help anyone, get attention, or make you think that I am more important than I really am. It is just to tell you "how I am doing.....really"
The next post will be called "The Beginning." This post will let you know "what happened" to me and our family and how I have been since. Although I am in the shadows of darkness, I do feel that it is "The Beginning" of something. I have no idea what, but I know that I am journey-ing there.
I realized that this is an avenue for those of you who don't know 'what to say', or how to say it. Or those of you who ask others, "How is Erin...really?" I understand that there is no way I could really tell you how I am in a short amount of time, and I realize that you really want to know. So here you go. You can keep up with it or not, it is really me.......

1 comment:

  1. The truth you write with is beautiful and so real. I am sooo sorry for your pain but feel blessed to be allowed to share with you in it, even though it is at a distance. Still praying.

    ReplyDelete