
Dear God, I'm Mad.....At You
My journey on this relationship with God has been well....a bit rocky. There's been a battle in my head, one that rages and then goes dormant. But time after time it continues to rear its ugly head.
I've never had to question why bad things happen to good people until they started happening to me. This good Christian girl who followed all the "rules" would question everything. I would face an emotion I never allowed myself.....anger.
Afraid of the rage inside I turned to my counselor. After an entire session of tears and frustration she said the most profound thing ever, "Erin, God is big enough to take your anger. He understands it, he created it. You need to have a conversation with Him about this. After all, you are in a relationship with Him and anger is a part of that."
Read More at: http://formyfuturemr.com/2012/10/23/dear-god-im-mad-at-you/
No comments:
Post a Comment